Delivering the immigration services you need

Our Services and Responsibilities

We, at Trans-World Immigration, provide a wide range of immigration consulting services. Trans-World Immigration consultants are recognized as authorized representatives by ICCRC. As ICCRC members, we are duty-bound to comply with a professional code of conduct. We have a strong understanding of border control procedures as well as any related legislation. We refrain from providing any misleading information or making any false promises to our clients.


  • We interview the client and deal with all applications face to face or mail/email to ensure that the client is suitable.
  • We are responsible for providing the client with advice and guidance on how to complete the process smoothly and obtain required documentation to migrate internationally.
  • We ensure our client avoids any legal issues that may occur in relation to their relocation by assisting them to obtain visas and other related immigration documentation.
  • We work within strict timelines and communicate with authorities and the client consistently via email or telephone.
  • We are responsible to complete all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
  • We ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
  • We prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
  • We take full responsibility for all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.

The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) nominates people for permanent residence in Alberta. Nominees must have skills and abilities to fill job shortages in Alberta, and be able to provide for their families. The program is run by both the Alberta government and the federal government.

The AINP consists of the following immigration streams:

Who can apply:

Work experience in the qualifying period: must have been full-time, for a minimum of 30 hours a week. must be for the same occupation as your current occupation. must have been authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada and with valid temporary resident status if completed in Alberta or Canada.

We can assist you in applying for a bridging open work permit that allows you keep working while you wait for the results of your permanent residence application.

You may be eligible for a bridging open work permit if:

  • you applied for permanent residence
  • your current work permit expires in 4 months or less
  • you have valid status on your work permit
  • you are currently in Canada

You can only qualify if you applied to one of these permanent residence programs:

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program
  • Canadian Experience Class
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program
  • Provincial Nominee Program
  • Caring for Children Class
  • Caring for People with High Medical Needs Class

We can assist you in preparing your Canadian Citizenship Application.

To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must:

  • be a permanent resident
  • have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years
  • have filed your taxes, if you need to
  • show how well you know Canada
  • prove your language skills

We can guide and assist you in your Express entry application you are eligible for Canada’s main federal economic immigration programs. These include:

  • The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
  • The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FTWP)
  • The Canadian Experience Class
  • A portion of Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs)

We can assist you in applying for your Family/Spousal Sponsorship Application if you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident you may sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner, or dependent children to come to Canada as permanent residents.

The first step is for you to apply as the sponsor. Both you, as the sponsor, and your relative must meet certain requirements.

Applicants for permanent residence must go through medical, criminal and background screening. Applicants with a criminal record may not be allowed to enter Canada. People who pose a risk to Canada’s security are also not allowed to enter Canada. Applicants may have to provide a certificate from police authorities in their home country. The Sponsor’s Guide for Family Class explains medical, criminal and background checks.

Employers may be eligible for Category A of the Global Talent Stream if they have been referred to the Global Talent Stream by one of the Stream’s designated partners and they are hiring unique and specialized talent.

They may be eligible for Category B of the Global Talent Stream if they are seeking to hire highly-skilled foreign workers to fill positions in occupations found on the Global Talent Occupations List. A referral is not required to be eligible for Category B.

As an employer applying through the Global Talent Stream, you must comply with the Program requirements for the Global Talent Stream. You must also uphold the conditions and rules set out in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act regarding hiring a temporary foreign worker.

The Temporary Foreign Worker Program has measures in place to verify and ensure employers’ compliance with these requirements, and employers who fail to do so will be subject to consequences for non-compliance.

We can assist people to apply on humanitarian and compassionate grounds, who would not normally be eligible to become permanent residents of Canada may be able

Humanitarian and compassionate grounds apply to people with exceptional cases. Factors we look at include:

  • how settled the person is in Canada
  • general family ties to Canada
  • the best interests of any children involved, and
  • what could happen to you if we do not grant the request.

We can assist you in preparing your application for immigration appeals and hearing related sponsorships, removal orders and residency obligations.

We can assist you if you are a Canadian citizen and you require Indian visa. We can also assist you in applying for Indian Passport.

We can introduce you to a third-party insurance broker to assist you with:


We can assist employers who want to hire foreign workers to submit the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) application along with all the required supporting documentation to Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)/Service Canada.

We can help migrant workers in Canada on employer-specific work permits who are experiencing abuse, or who are at risk of abuse, in the context of their employment in Canada may be eligible to receive an open work permit that is exempt from the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) process, per section 207.1 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).

Objectives of this provision

  • to provide migrant workers who are experiencing abuse, or who are at risk of abuse, with a distinct means to leave their employer
    • This is done by opening the possibility of obtaining a work authorization for other employers.
  • to mitigate the risk of migrant workers in Canada who are leaving their job and working irregularly (that is, without authorization) as a result of abusive situations
  • to facilitate the participation of migrant workers who are experiencing abuse, or who are at risk of abuse, in any relevant inspection of their former employer, recruiter or both
  • to help migrant workers in assisting authorities, if required (noting that this is not required for the issuance of the open work permit), by reducing the perceived risk and fear of work permit revocation and removal from Canada

Who may benefit from this measure?

  • migrant workers in Canada who currently hold a valid LMIA or LMIA-exempt, employer-specific work permit issued under subparagraph R200(1)(c)(ii.1) or (iii)
  • migrant workers who have applied for a renewal of their employer-specific work permit under subsection R201(1) and who are currently authorized to work in Canada under paragraph R186(u) (implied status)

We can assist you in getting a post graduate work permit if you have

  • completed a study program
    • at a designated learning institution
    • that was at least 8 months long and
    • that led to a degree, diploma or certificate
  • maintained full-time status as a student in Canada during each semester of your study program

We can assist you in applying to the province or territory where you want to live and be nominated.

This program is for workers who:

  • Have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
  • Want to live in that province, and
  • Want to become permanent residents of Canada

Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements. For example, in a program stream, provinces and territories may target:

  • Students
  • Business people
  • Skilled workers
  • Semi-skilled workers

We can help you in preparing your application for refugee claim.

Note: If you’re under a removal order, you can’t make a refugee claim.

Officers who review your refugee claim decide if it will be referred to the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB). The IRB is an independent board that makes decisions on immigration and refugee matters.

The IRB decides who is a Convention refugee or a person in need of protection.

Convention refugees are outside their home country or the country they normally live in. They’re not able to return because of a well-founded fear of persecution based on

  • race
  • religion
  • political opinion
  • nationality
  • being part of a social group, such as women or people of a particular sexual orientation

A person in need of protection is a person in Canada who can’t return to their home country safely. This is because, if they return, they may face

  • danger of torture
  • risk to their life
  • risk of cruel and unusual treatment or punishment

We can assist you with getting enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI), a student visa and a study permit if you meet the following eligibility requirements.

  • You have the minimum IELTS score according to study program’ requirement.
    You prove you have enough money to pay for your:

    • tuition fees
    • living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and
    • return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
  • You obey the law, have no criminal record and get a police certificate (if required)
  • You are in good health and get a medical exam (if required)

We can assist in your Super Visa application and insurance as well.

To be eligible for a super visa, you must:

  • be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
  • have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada that includes:
    • a promise of financial support for the length of your visit
    • the list and number of people in the household of this person
    • a copy of this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document
  • have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is:
    • valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry
    • at least $100,000 coverage
    • have proof that the medical insurance has been paid (quotes aren’t accepted)

You must also:

A US Visitor Visa is a non-immigrant visa for those who wish to enter the United States temporarily for business, tourism, or visit. Depending on the purpose of your visit, you may be eligible for a B-1 or B-2 visa, or both (B-1/B-2) if your reasons fall under both categories. Visas may be either single-entry or multiple-entry, depending on an individual’s eligibility. Applicants for visitor visas must be able to prove that they are not coming to the country to immigrate, but rather to visit for one of the purposes included under the visa. We can prepare your application file and apply for US Visa.

We can help you in applying for your visitor visa application if you meet some basic requirements to get a visitor visa. You must:

  • have a valid travel document, like a passport
  • be in good health
  • have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
  • convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
  • convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
  • have enough money for your stay
    • The amount of money you will need depends on how long you will stay and if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.

You may also need a medical exam and letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.

We can provide you our guidance and assistance if you want to visit Canada on business.

What you can do as a business visitor, and what you’ll need to do and bring to enter Canada.

  • come to take part in international business activities without being part of the Canadian labour market
  • are visiting Canada temporarily to
    • look for ways to grow your business
    • invest
    • advance your business relationships

Business visitors usually stay in Canada for a few days or a few weeks, but are able to stay for up to 6 months.

We can assist you with getting a valid work permit if you meet specific requirements depending on where you are when you apply for your work permit.

  • You show that you have enough money to take care of yourself and your family members during your stay in Canada and to return home
  • You obey the law and have no record of criminal activity (we may ask you to give us a police clearance certificate),
  • You are not a danger to Canada’s security
  • You are in good health and have a medical exam, if needed
  • You don’t plan to work for an employer listed with the status “ineligible” on the list of employers who failed to comply with the conditions
  • You don’t plan to work for an employer who, on a regular basis, offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages, and
  • You give the officer any other documents they ask for to prove you can enter the country

Subscribe to Our Newsletter